- Are you an expatriate Australian living abroad who seeks professional advice on your investments and super?
- Are you planning to move back to Australia and you seek advice on the best structuring for tax efficiency?
- Worried about how to manage both foreign exchange and investment risk?
- Will your professional advisors (your lawyer, accountant & financial planner) work well together in your best interests?
Quantum Financial’s independent financial planners have personal expertise of managing wealth domiciled across the UK, the USA and Australia. We can guide you confidently through the complicated cross border investing and taxation issues. As qualified financial planners, accountants, tax experts, lawyers and SMSF experts, Quantum Financial planners can work seamlessly with your existing legal and accounting advisors.
Why choose us
- Independent financial advice in your best interests
- Confidence, clarity and direction. We take away your money concerns.
- Guide your family through some of life’s most important and stressful financial decisions
- Fees are completely transparent, fixed and agreed up front.
- Australia’s most awarded financial planning practice, our advisors are also qualified lawyers, accountants, tax experts and SMSF advisors.
What clients say
I was looking for someone whom I could trust to look after the affairs of my elderly and not very mobile mother. A Financial Advisor who was ethical, truly independent, honest, reliable and transparent in their dealings with investment houses. And I found not one, but two in Claire and Tim Mackay.
The team at Quantum is great. My wife is not good with numbers. And it gives me a great deal of peace of mind to know that should something happen to me, Bev can 100% trust the advice given by Claire and Tim Mackay. I wouldn’t move my business away from them.
I feel that my financial life is managed, I have a vision, I can follow a structure, I can achieve goals and with all of this in place I have become more disciplined in dealing with my money.